We are looking for an Email Copywriter. Preferably, a seasoned storyteller who loves to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to write incredible emails that assist with conversion and awareness. Someone who is a master at crafting clear, effective, and engaging copy for emails, landing pages, social platforms, etc.
The expectation is to demonstrate a high quality, strategy-first approach, which is always driven by data, and deep R&D on trends within the space. You will be required to pull from a wide variety of experiences on past projects preferably in the eCommerce space, and have well-rounded knowledge of the disciplines involved in emails and digital marketing. A plus if you’re also a dynamic leader who can champion creative direction and inspire new team members as the Ad Pros team grows.
- Lead strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution for Email Campaigns
- Work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Effectively Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Maintain the highest standards of copywriting and exercise quality control
- Navigate numerous layers of feedback (stakeholders, legal, policy, leadership, etc.).
- Work closely with media buyers and the creative team to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed
- Optimize Emails based on data to achieve key metrics
- Native English speaker (North America)
- 3-4 years of experience in a direct response copywriting role
- Proven and trackable experience working in the DTC/eCommerce/SaaS space
- Strong understanding and experience with the following:
- Marketing emails and funnels that convert
- Multi-channel marketing and messaging strategies
- Writing converting ads, landing page optimizations, email campaigns, blog writing, etc
- Problem-solving and analytical ability, with a “test & learn fail-fast” mindset
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management
- Timely communication via Slack, email, and Zoom
- Clinical with task management for self on ClickUp
- Immaculate time management
- Flexible, full-time remote job (work from home)
- Bonus structure available on business-wide ad spend growth